Affi
Posts 28

8/28/2017 4:38:31 PM

http://br.boardmakershare.com/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=6999

wq123
wq123
Posts 519

7/20/2017 3:40:00 AM

pandora jewelry, replica rolex, nba jersey, babyliss pro, coach store outlet, nfl jerseys, michael kors, san antonio spurs jersey, cheap ray ban, converse sneakers, ralph lauren online, tommy hilfiger, watches canada, north face outlet, nike air max, occhiali oakley, trail blazers jersey, coach handbags, michael kors handbags, michael kors outlet, hollister kids, roshe runs, katespade, adidas, burberry outlet online, north face, new balance shoes, longchamp handbags, new balance, barbour outlet online, hollister, titans nfl jersey, knockoff handbags, bcbg max, wedding dresses, cheap jerseys, oakley canada, knicks jersey, air force, chi hair, lunette ray ban, nike outlet, the north face outlet, bucks jersey, saints nfl jersey, converse shoes, handbags outlet, versace clothes, wizards jersey, falcons nfl jersey, lions nfl jersey, nike shoes, ray ban, beats by dr dre, brooklyn nets jersey, ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet online, prada handbags, calvin klein underwear, northface, new balance outlet, louboutin outlet, nike air yeezy, coach handbags, ray ban outlet online

lcklck16
lcklck16
Posts 567

7/14/2017 12:15:26 AM

jianbin0714
polo ralph lauren
gucci outlet
ferragamo shoes
nike store uk
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
mulberry outlet store
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet stores
hollister uk
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
michael kors factory outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors wallets
hermes outlet
cheap jordans
longchamp handbags
cheap nfl jerseys

mariadell
mariadell
Posts 1

7/3/2017 8:08:43 AM

nice post! visit my link if you need help.

ytamano
ytamano
Posts 97

1/20/2012 11:43:36 AM

In particular you might want to start with the "Edit in Place" video tutorial, available through the Help Menu->Online Tutorials & Videos.

Another useful resource would be the "Boardmaker Studio Transition Guide", a written guide for people transitioning from older versions of Boardmaker to Boardmaker Studio.

It's available here: http://www.mayer-johnson.com/support/learn/tutorials/

LesaP wrote:

saunbykl wrote:
I just upgraded from Boardmaker V 5 to the Boardmaker studio and I am so lost. Maybe I should have stuck with the new version. They sent me the addendums but I don't know if I need them. I am just trying to do a basic board to print so I can cut out the symbols and I can't figure it out. How can I start with BASIC stuff here?? Help!

I would suggest you start with the tutorials that are under "help" on the opening page. Also, there are a lot of templates to get you started.

LesaP
LesaP
Posts 4

1/19/2012 10:42:11 AM

saunbykl wrote:

I just upgraded from Boardmaker V 5 to the Boardmaker studio and I am so lost. Maybe I should have stuck with the new version. They sent me the addendums but I don't know if I need them. I am just trying to do a basic board to print so I can cut out the symbols and I can't figure it out. How can I start with BASIC stuff here?? Help!

I would suggest you start with the tutorials that are under "help" on the opening page. Also, there are a lot of templates to get you started.

LesaP
LesaP
Posts 4

1/19/2012 10:40:33 AM

saunbykl wrote:

saunbykl
saunbykl
Posts 1

1/15/2012 4:48:08 PM

pages: 1